COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
The Los Angeles County Public Health Officer and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
require that a daily Covid-19 symptoms check be conducted for each person every morning before coming to school,
entering campus or attending a school event. The COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker must be completed whether you or
your child has symptoms or not..
1. Are either of the following statements true?
• I have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• I have been tested because of COVID-19 symptoms and I am still waiting for results?
2. Do you live in a household with a person who has COVID-19 symptoms and:
• Is waiting to take a COVID test;
• is waiting on test results or;
• has a confirmed COVID diagnosis
3. In the last 24 hours have you felt feverish or had a measured temperature greater than 100.4° F?
4. Over the past 24-hours, have you or anyone living in your household had any of the following symptoms that are not related to another condition (allergy or other medical diagnosis not related to COVID)?
• Fever or chills
• New cough
• Shortness of breath
• Stuffy nose
• Sore throat
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Diarrhea or vomiting
5. In the past 10 days, have you come into close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
5. Are you currently under isolation or quarantine?
Thank you for answering these questions.
Your child may not attend school today. Please contact your school and consult with your health care provider for further guidance.
Thank you for answering these questions. Please show this timestamped GREEN screen to the designated school screening staff.
Please report your results to your site Administrator.